Renewable Energy Opportunities in the Scottish Borders Exhibition, Kelso
Date: Tuesday 30th September 2014
Venue: Springwood Park, Kelso
Discover how renewable energy can work for you by coming along to this FREE event:
- Get free, impartial advice on how to save energy in your business or home.
- Learn about generating your own heat and electricity.
- Arrange a FREE home or business visit.
- Speak to qualified energy advisers.
- Meet accredited installers in your area.
The second annual Borders Heritage Week highlights the history of conflict along the region's historically shifting frontiers. The many fortifications, battles and skirmishes fought in the Borders since the Bronze Age nearly 5,000 years ago have left deep impressions in the landscape.
Article Date: 01 Aug 2010